Weight: 7.7 kg
Dimensions: 76.2 x 74.9 x 83.8 cm
Recommended Age: 2+
Step2 Dino Dig Sand & Water Table
Get ready for a prehistoric adventure with the Dino Dig Sand & Water Table! Kids can go excavating in the sand area to see what they can find, and if they're lucky, they might find the moulded-in dinosaur bones at the bottom of the table! The table also comes with a detachable mountain, which allows kids to pour water at the peak and watch it cascade down to create a waterfall effect!
Step2 Dino Dig Sand & Water Table UK | Step2 874500
- Pour water into the top of the "volcano" and watch as the water gushes down the mountain for a water eruption!
- Two-sided table features an area for sand and an area for water
- Use the two-sided shovel and rake to dig to the bottom to find the molded-in Dino bones and footprints
- The dinosaurs can get some shade and take a drink from the local watering hole under the realistic palm tree
- Large kid's play table allows for multiple kids to play together, great for social and interactive play!
- 5-piece accessory set included
- Adult assembly required
|Product Dimensions||76.2 x 74.9 x 83.8 cm|
Step2 Dino Dig Sand & Water Table Reviews
Julie Reed, 03 Jun 2017
Very sturdy good quality, couple of fixing screws missing but 2 year old grandson loves it
Carol Colclough, 11 Jun 2017
Lovely themed sand and water table which kept a two year old amused for hours. Robust and well-made. Good value and will I am sure be much used and enjoyed.
Karolina Ratajczak, 15 Jun 2017
A lot of fun for my 2 years old daughter. Highly recommended.
Anonymous , 29 Jun 2017
Lovely quality sand and water table and it is not too big to overtake the patio and the perfect height - not too low. The water plug works perfectly keeping the water securely in and easy to drain away. The lid over the sand also does a great job of keeping the sand dry and did not blow off in all the wind and rain we had. The only couple of things I would change is to have dinosaurs that didn't let in water (limiting their life span due to mould) and I think having something else such as dinosaur bones to dig for or some kind of water feature would be the perfect additions.
Anonymous , 22 Jul 2017
Excellent service and my grandson loves it he has had hours of fun with it .
Anonymous , 20 Mar 2018
Excellent table, nice quality.
Emily Davis, 01 May 2018
Excellent toy for our 2 year old son. He will have hours of fun in the garden with this
Questions & Answers
There are currently no questions.
Thank you for submitting your question!