Weight: 12 kg
Dimensions: H 91.4 x W 96.5 x D 40.6cm
Recommended Age: 2+
Step2 Studio Art Desk
The Step2 Studio Art Desk is a fabulous arts & crafts toy that will keep children entertained for hours on end! The adjustable work surface in the centre of the desk means it can used as an art easel or an art desk when the surface is down. Coming complete with huge amounts of storage, the spacious Step2 Studio Art Desk will bring out the inner artist in all!
Step2 Studio Art Desk UK | Step2 843100
- This art desk features an adjustable work surface board; fold down for a desk, or lift up for an easel
- Studio is taller than other art desks to accommodate growing children, allowing for many years of use
- Large side pocket for notebooks, colouring books, paper and more
- Roomy 13” x 20” (33 x 51cm) work surface with integrated storage areas and a stylised studio look
- 2 large bins hold art supplies within easy reach
- Removable supply cup for brushes, pencils, markers, etc.
- Surfaces wipe clean easily
- Chair included
- Art supplies not included
- Assembly instructions - https://images.step2.com/media/pdfs/702500_assembly.pdf
|Product Dimensions||H 91.4 x W 96.5 x D 40.6cm|
Step2 Studio Art Desk Reviews
Lady E, 21 Nov 2018
NOT TRIED THIS YET AS IT IS FROM SANTA ! however I purchase all of my larger toys for my great grandchildren from Activity Toys Direct. The company is second to none. Apart from me ordering one instead of two, or ordering the wrong item, and having to telephone everything i have ordered is really tough and serviceable. Well made and lovely bright colours for the little ones to enjoy. And the staff are excellent too! seriously, no kidding, even the delivery driver was helpful. THANK YOU ACTIVITY TOYS DIRECT, Lady Eve Williamson, Baroness of Ballumbie.
Anonymous , 26 Nov 2018
Bought for daughters birthday! I’m very happy with the product.
Cat T, 26 Dec 2018
Very good slightly smaller than I was expecting but my 3year old loves it
Deborah C, 08 Dec 2019
Havent built the desk yet but opened up to see if everything was there. Looks great and just what we wanted for our grandson x
Samantha F, 25 Dec 2019
This is awesome just finished setting it up my son is in love not herd a peep out of him I thought this would be a good gift as he always likes to draw and arts&craft hes 5 years old and fits perfect in his room and size! One happy little boy and mummy
Questions & Answers
Q: Is it suitable for 6years old or it will be too small? If yes then till what age it can be used?
A: Step2 simply recommend that the product is suitable for kids aged 2 and up but that the maximum user weight for the chairs is 75lbs (34kg). The desk would likely be suitable, although at six years old they will likely outgrow it quickly.
Q: What is it's height from table surface to floor?
A: The height of the desk is 21 inches.
Q: Hi what size is the chair
A: The seat of the chair is 11" from the ground.
Q: Is the whiteboard magnetic?
A: The whiteboard is not magnetic.
Thank you for submitting your question!