Weight: 6.4 kg
Dimensions: 81.3 x 61 x 99.1 cm
Recommended Age: 18 months+
It's raining, it's pouring, with the new Step2 Rain Showers Splash Pond Water Table! Scoop up water from the pond and pour it into the top to make the rain fall down into the pool below! As the rain falls down, it can activate the spinners and ramps to create a great cascading effect into the lower tray. The spacious design of this table also allows plenty of room for multiple kids to play at once!
Step2 Rain Showers Splash Pond Water Table
- Use the large bucket to scoop up water from the pond and pour in the top tier to make a showering splash below!
- Rain shower effect makes it sound like it’s real rainfall!
- As the rainwater drizzles back into the pond, maze-like spinners, ramps and buckets will be activated, creating a cool cascade on the water wall!
- Rearrange the put-and-place maze pieces again and again to create new waterfalls for fun cause & effect play
- Use the hand-held spinning wheel in the “rain” to make a spinning splash!
- Use the side flipper to flip the figures back into the pond!
- Catch the frog with the cattail scoop!
- Large table platform lets multiple kids play together, great for social and interactive play
- Molded-in hole in back of table can accommodate an umbrella
- Several accessories included
Anonymous , 03 Jun 2017
Absolutely brilliant water table. My 2 boys 5 and 19 months love it. Not happy with activity toys direct though buy else where if you can!
Kelly Jupp, 09 Jun 2017
Fast delivery, well made and fairly priced! Really happy with my purchase, the kids love it too!
Anonymous , 24 Jun 2017
Bought for my sons 3rd birthday. It's a great water table and was an instant hit in the hot weather - it also holds his attention for a quite a while which i was really pleased with and i think he'll enjoy using for a few years. It took a little while to assemble but nothing like as long as some other reviews suggested. Sadly we had some missing parts when it arrived in the post, but a quick email and the missing parts were very promptly dispatched.
Anonymous , 27 Jun 2017
My daughter loves playing with her water table, the highlight of this has to be the rain shower from the top of the table. It is also stable enough for my daughter to lean on whilst she play as she is still learning how to stand and walk.
Anonymous , 13 Jul 2017
Great table, our son loves it! He was in the garden playing with it for for ages once it was put together. Good toys that come with it and fairly simple instructions but does take a little time to put it together
Sarah Ward, 13 Jul 2017
My niece had it as a birthday present yesterday and loves it, my sister managed to build it on her own but only down fall is she had to make holes in a couple of places
amanda kandeh, 21 Jul 2017
Absolutely love this water table, my little girl is waking up in the morning and insisting on playing with it first thing!! And all day long
Alex Shenton, 08 Aug 2017
Construction was a little fiddly and required two people, but the assembled table is a great toy and our daughter (18 months) loves it very much. She's not tall enough to reach the top tier yet so it will continue to provide new things for her to do as she grows! It's a decent size and of sturdy construction, recommended.
Questions & Answers
There are currently no questions.
Thank you for submitting your question!