Weight: 9.5 kg
Dimensions: H 66 x W 60.3 x D 48.3cm
Recommended Age: 2+
Step2 Flip & Doodle Desk
The best selling Step2 Flip & Doodle Desk is back! This brilliant little desk is both an art desk and an easel when the surface is placed upright- two ways to get creative! The easel features a magnetic dry erase board and the desk comes with a huge amount of storage too. Release the inner artist in your little ones!
Step2 Flip & Doodle Desk UK | Step2 836500
- Dual design features an upright easel that folds down into a desktop
- Art easel features a magnetic dry-erase board
- Large 13x 20(33 x 50.8 cm) work surface for maximum creativity
- Moulded-in trays organize paints, markers and supplies
- Cup holder for water or markers
- Easel paper clip for drawing and painting activities
- Two large and two medium bins hold art supplies within easy reach
- Rear storage area for books
- 11.75 (29.8 cm) high stool
- Surfaces wipe clean easily
- Minimal adult assembly required
Step2 Flip & Doodle Desk Reviews
Lynn Brennan, 02 Mar 2017
Brilliant my granddaughter loves it she uses it every day well Worth the money .
Dayle Traynor, 02 Mar 2017
My little girl loves this art desk! Plenty of storage space for all her pens and crayons and she loves displaying her latest work on the easel when she's finished!
Anonymous , 06 Sep 2017
It's just perfect for our 3 year old granddaughter .it was easy to assemble its sturdy.and the delivery was amazing.On time and we were given notification of when they would be there and even the drivers name.
Anonymous , 22 Nov 2017
Fantastic service and so quick one very happy grandson
Anonymous , 19 Dec 2017
Brilliant storage, perfect size! Would definitely recommend this!
Questions & Answers
Q: How tall is the stool that comes with this desk?
A: The stool is 29.8 cm.
Q: Are all the paints/pens etc included?
A: No, the desk doesn't come with art supplies. Pots and storage bins are included.
Q: Hi would you recommend this for a 6 year old or would it be to small?
A: Step2 recommend the desk for ages 2 and up, so it's likely a little small, although it will be usable. The maximum user weight for the stool is 75lbs (34kg)
Thank you for submitting your question!