Weight: 18 kg
Dimensions: 113 x 65 x 63 cm
Recommended Age: 3 - 8 years
BERG Buddy Lua Pedal Go Kart
A smart and stylish go-kart for young people! The BERG Buddy Lua edition is designed for 3 to 8 year olds yet has the build quality and features of the full size BERG go-karts. The Buddy go-kart has the BERG BFR brake system which allows the child to brake by back-pedalling. The unique part is that once you have stopped, the gearing then switches to allow you to forward or reverse pedal - Clever!
From now on, you can ride everywhere on your go-kart and Mum and Dad don't have to worry at all since the Buddy meets all safety standards.
See more in the BERG Buddy range.
BERG Buddy Lua Pedal Go kart
- "BFR" = BFR-HUB - Back Brake Pedal System.
- "BFR" = BFR-HUB - Drives both forward and in reverse with it unique BFR-Hub.
- Adjustable seat - allows your go-kart to grow with your child.
- Adjustable steering wheel - allows your go-kart to grow with your child.
- Swing axle allows all 4 wheels to be constantly in contact with the floor, regardless of the terrain.
- Can be stored upright for compact parking.
- Age 3 to 8.
- Comes with 2 year manufacturers warranty which is upgraded to 5 when your BERG product is registered. Please see instruction manual for more information.
|Product Dimensions||113 x 65 x 63 cm|
|Recommended Age||3 - 8 years|
Questions & Answers
Q: Can the wheels easily be removed to put this into a car to take to the park or once it’s built is it built?
A: The wheels are just attached by allen key screw so can be removed.
Thank you for submitting your question!
You may also like