Spec & Assembly
|Product Dimensions||113 x 65 x 63 cm|
|Recommended Age||3 - 8 years|
Questions & Answers
Q: Can the wheels easily be removed to put this into a car to take to the park or once it’s built is it built?
A: The wheels are just attached by allen key screw so can be removed.
Q: What height would be the maximum that could ride this please, my daughter has just turned 8 but is more like an average 6 year old. I love the look of it but worried she will outgrow it quickly.
A: The recommended age range for the kart is 3 - 8 years and the kart user weight is 50kg.
BERG Buddy Lua Pedal Go Kart
A smart and stylish go-kart for young people! The BERG Buddy Lua edition is designed for 3 to 8 year olds yet has the build quality and features of the full size BERG go-karts. The Buddy go-kart has the BERG BFR brake system which allows the child to brake by back-pedalling. The unique part is that once you have stopped, the gearing then switches to allow you to forward or reverse pedal - Clever!
From now on, you can ride everywhere on your go-kart and Mum and Dad don't have to worry at all since the Buddy meets all safety standards.
BERG Buddy Lua Pedal Go kart
- "BFR" = BFR-HUB - Back Brake Pedal System.
- "BFR" = BFR-HUB - Drives both forward and in reverse with it unique BFR-Hub.
- Adjustable seat - allows your go-kart to grow with your child.
- Adjustable steering wheel - allows your go-kart to grow with your child.
- Swing axle allows all 4 wheels to be constantly in contact with the floor, regardless of the terrain.
- Can be stored upright for compact parking.
- Age 3 to 8.