Spec & Assembly
No more tears now when it's bedtime. The NEW Step2 Toddler to Single Bed will help children drift off into a new world of imagination.
- Start with the toddler size bed, using the included mattress. The cot mattress sits low to the ground, allowing the car walls to act as extra support to keep little ones from rolling out of the bed. When your child is ready, add the front and side panels to expand to accommodate a full single size mattress. Using a single mattress only, the side walls continue to provide guardrail-like support. When guardrail support is no longer needed, optionally add a sprung / divan matress base (not included) to raise the bed up higher.
- Make the transition from cot to bed fun with this sleek race car Roadster bed. The bed will look great in your child’s room, providing both a safe and comforting place for sleep, as well as an imaginative prop for playtime.
- Not your average car bed, the Roadster bed hubcaps and chrome headlights add realism to the vintage look. The single bed configuration includes a white racing stripe along the front and back of the bed that adds to the sporty roadster look.
- The only tools needed for assembly are a Phillips head screwdriver (not included) and hex key (included). Internal support straps ensure a snug mattress fit for both the toddler and single bed configurations. Storage of the single configuration components is easy. Hardware is packaged in a separate bag and the additional side, front and back panels fit within one of the product boxes to allow you to keep all pieces stored away together before use.
- This toddler to single bed is made with durable, double-walled plastic construction with moulded-in colours that won’t chip, fade, crack, or peel so it will last through generations. Plus, it’s low maintenance – just wipe down as needed.
- Toddler Mattress Included.
- Single Mattress and optional sprung / divan base not included
- Adult assembly required.