Weight: 41 kg
Dimensions: 2.7m L x 1.7m W x 1.9m H
Recommended Age: 3 - 10 years
Alizee (Duo) Wooden Swing Set
The Soulet Alizee Wooden Swing Frame is a great double swing frame for younger children. Ideal for families that want a double swing frame but don't have a huge amount of space. There are two brightly coloured high quality swing seats with the Alizee Swing Frame.
Wood is a natural material; climatic changes contribute to cracks inside the wood. In hot, sunny weather the timber will shrink. Conversely in wet weather the wood will expand. Cracks in the wood, dependent on these weather conditions, are common, and do not affect the structural integrity of the wood. For more information on how weather will effect your frame, please use this link.
Please note colours may vary from the images shown.
- Fabulous playset for year round fun
- Made from premium FSC® certified, pressure treated round pole timber
- Includes 2 colourful swing seats.
- Swing set uses heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra strength
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Easy to assemble.
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
- Recommended age: 3 to 10 years
- Assembled size: L2.7 x W1.7 x H1.9m
- Please allow a 2m safety perimeter
- Adult supervision required at all times
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – fall hazard and small parts – choking hazard
- Minimum user age 3 years, maximum user age 10 years
- Maximum user weight 50kg
- Outdoor use only
- Only for domestic use
- Product may vary slightly from image shown
|Product Dimensions||2.7m L x 1.7m W x 1.9m H|
|Recommended Age||3 - 10 years|
Soulet Alizee (Duo) Wooden Swing Set Reviews
SarahJ , 14 May 2011
Recieved the swing very quickly after ordering. It was easy to assemble although do bear in mind that you need to set the feet in concrete which isn't specified. We used fence post concrete which worked very well. The only downside is that the length of the rope on the swing seats could do with being a bit longer. My 7 year old can just manage to get on. My 4 year old needs a step to get up & is then quite high off the ground. I would definately recommend this. Excellent value for money.
Anonymous , 24 Jul 2017
Great, sturdy swing arrived on my chosen date without any issues. My two girls aged 3 years and 9 months love it! The actual swing seats that come with it don't seem the best of quality, can't see them lasting too long (hence me giving 4*rather than 5*) but we are using baby/toddler seats bought separately due to their ages which were very easy to attach.
Anonymous , 20 Jul 2020
Anonymous , 21 Aug 2020
So easy to build and grandson loves it
K P, 10 Oct 2020
Perfect! Bought for my Granddaughters aged two and four, very happy with delivery and product, easy to assemble and the girls love it too!
Questions & Answers
Q: Does this product need to be put in the ground?
A: Yes, this product comes with ground stakes which will need to be cemented into the ground
Thank you for submitting your question!