Weight: 6.59 kg
Dimensions: H=89cm, W=58cm, D=37cm
Recommended Age: 3+
Step2 Real Projects Workshop
This is an amazing workshop for young DIY experts. Endless possibilities for busy little carpenters and joiners with a vivid imagination. Bath friendly too - items actually float. Who knows, your next designer house may be in the offing.
Step2 Real Projects Workshop UK | Step2 762700
- Age 3 +
- 65 piece accessory set is perfect for youngsters with "busy" hands
- Interlocking notches and holes for screws and nuts allow children to build with unlimited imagination
- Durafoam "wood" pieces are indestructible, yet soft and realistic-looking
- Blueprint plans are conveniently displayed to encourage imagination and stimulate new design ideas
- Battery-operated drill has realistic sounds and interchangeable drill bits for maximum realism (2AA batteries not included)
- Sturdy table includes spring-action vice, pull-out storage bin, and top and bottom shelves
- Work surface includes drill holes, recesses for tool storage, and an adjustable angle finder
- 65-piece accessory set includes an electronic drill, 3 drill bits, 1 universal holder, 8 screws, 8 nuts, saw, hammer, and 42 "wood" pieces
- Durafoam"wood" pieces float for bath time fun, and will not splinter
- Comes with a 12 month guarantee
|Product Dimensions||H=89cm, W=58cm, D=37cm|
Step2 Real Projects Workshop Reviews
Emma Louden, 01 Jan 2018
We brought this for my son for Christmas (he is 20 months) and he loves it! The drill works and he loves drilling in the big screws to the work bench! he obviously doesn't want to build anything yet but this will last for years the parts are well made! Love this!
Anonymous , 18 Apr 2018
First class service well worth the money, built to last unlike some other toys
Questions & Answers
Q: Can I purchase extra foam pieces
A: We can get foam pieces. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist.
Q: I would like to buy more foam templates, screws, nail and tools separately please is this possible? Kind regards S Viera
A: Please email us at email@example.com and we'll help you out with this.
Thank you for submitting your question!