Weight: 9.8 kg
Dimensions: 90.8 x 50.2 x 120.7 cm
Recommended Age: 18 months - 4 years
Step2 McLaren 570S Push Sports Car
Cruise around town in the ultimate luxury push car with the new officially-licensed Step2 McLaren 570S Push Sports Car! Kids can pretend to drive with the movable steering wheel, as well as playing with the working horn. There's also a storage compartment beneath the seat so there's always room to carry more toys around!
Step2 McLaren 570S Push Sports Car UK | Step2 879900
- Ultimate kid’s dream car features the realistic design of the McLaren 570S sports car
- Interactive steering wheel allows little drivers to rev their engines with the electronic features!
- Speed in and out of the turns with the ultra-quiet Whisper Wheels™ design
- Take the ultimate kid’s car on the go by folding the oversized handle underneath for easy storage and quick transport
- Store your little ones favorite toys in the under-the-seat storage for long neighborhood walks or strolls through the park!
- The sportscar features two driver cup holders and the adult push handle features a swivel cup holder for mom or dad
- Maximum push car weight: 50 lbs. (22.68 kg)
- Requires 2-AAA batteries, not included
- Adult assembly required
|Product Dimensions||90.8 x 50.2 x 120.7 cm|
|Recommended Age||18 months - 4 years|
Step2 McLaren 570S Push Sports Car Reviews
Urfana Begum, 14 Jan 2018
Brian Barker, 18 Apr 2018
Looks great, cannot wait to see our grandson driving along in it.
Anonymous , 06 Jul 2018
Relatively easy to assemble. Grandson loves it, very easy to push and manoeuvre. Would recommend.
Anonymous , 08 Nov 2018
I Oder this push
Gary B, 11 Dec 2018
Grandson will see it christmas day. He'll love it !
Anonymous , 24 Jun 2019
Good product! Won’t be again again unfortunately due to dpd being so bad with their delivery.
Questions & Answers
Q: Does the handle steer the car?
A: The handle itself is fixed in place to the back of the car. It can be used to push the car around corners in the same way that you would push a pram.
Thank you for submitting your question!