Weight: 10.5 kg
Dimensions: 40.6 x 119.4 x 66 cm
Recommended Age: 4+
Step2 Hot Wheels Car Track & Play Table
Bring your Hot Wheels play into the third dimension with the Step2 Hot Wheels Car Track & Play Table! The molded-in track and non-removable bridges keep this multi-layered track in place while the little ones race their favourite cars around it! The raised table height allows kids to play comfortably, and also provides an extra boost to the Hot Wheels themed launch pad, where kids can hold their own drag races!
The table even comes with an additional 6 feet of Hot Wheels race track, and 5 assorted Hot Wheels cars!
See more in the Hot Wheels range.
Step2 Hot Wheels Car Track & Play Table UK | Step2 869600
- Molded-in track and non-removable bridges keep the race track design all in one place!
- Play table features 6-feet of Hot Wheels™ race track and five Hot Wheels™ cars (assortment pack included)
- Rasied table height allows little racers play comfortably for hours of racing fun!
- Extra-long track table allows for multiple children to play
- One-piece lid allows toddlers to convert their track table into an activity table for puzzles, games or coloring!
- Hot Wheels™ cars and track sets are intended for children 3 years old and up
- Adult assembly required
Step2 Hot Wheels Car & Track Play Table Reviews
Anonymous , 25 Apr 2017
Table was a big hit with my 3 and 5 year olds and gets played with on a daily basis. It also has nice soft plastic edges and corners so safe for a toddler to be hanging on to and walking round too. Would be five stars but you are doing a lot of the assembly work yourself - legs don't take long to screw on but allow an evening to put all the stickers on yourself carefully (you get the blue plastic molding and have to put on all the stickers/bridges etc.).
Anonymous , 23 Aug 2017
Easy to assemble,very sturdy and also good for marbles etc.
John Dobbs, 12 Dec 2017
Had no problems with order and it arrived on time
Questions & Answers
There are currently no questions.
Thank you for submitting your question!