Weight: 11.3 kg
Dimensions: H=41cm, W=119cm, D=66cm
Recommended Age: 3+
Step2 Deluxe Canyon Road Train & Track Table
Voted top each year, this cleverly designed road and rail table, with its moulded -in track, non removable bridge and multi-level track provides hours of enjoyment for not just one, but for many children [ even the smallest]. No more stepping over bits on the carpet, no more assembly, in fact, all pretty well self-contained. Even comes with a cover for extra play space or snacks. Designed to fit most leading brands of small cars and trains - e.g.Brio, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Thomas etc.
Step2 Deluxe Canyon Road Train & Track Table UK | Step2 754700
- Age 3 +
- Extra large table with built-in, multi-level track provides hours of fun for multiple children
- Moulded-in track keeps kids playing without the need for constant re-assembly
- Horizontal layout puts entire surface within reach of younger children
- Designed to fit BRIO®, Thomas & Friends®, Hot Wheels®, Matchbox®, and other playsets (not included)
- Sturdy poly construction and neutral colours complement family and play rooms, are easy to clean, and will last for years
- Lid doubles as a table top for additional play space
- Some accessories included (will vary)
- Minimal adult assembly required
- Comes with a 12 month guarantee
- Packaging dimensions: H=68cm, W=120cm, D=16cm
PLEASE NOTE: Cars & art supplies are not included
|Product Dimensions||H=41cm, W=119cm, D=66cm|
Step2 Deluxe Canyon Road Train & Track Table Reviews
Mummy & Roman, 22 Nov 2011
This is a wonderful product and great value for money. We bought it a couple of months ago for our sons Birthday and he plays with it everyday. His friends love it and all our family is amazed with the quality. The lid comes in so useful for when Roman is not using the table for the track as he can use the table to lean on for coloring and snack time. A really exciting prouduct that we would all highly recommend. Well done.
Tracey Bollen, 19 Sep 2017
Absolutely brilliant my grandson aged 2 hasn't left it alone. Worth every penny
Questions & Answers
Q: Can battery operated trains be used or would they not get any traction?
A: Providing that they are small enough to fit on the track they should be fine. :)
Thank you for submitting your question!