Weight: 10.9 kg
Dimensions: 1.05m L x 0.89m W x 0.49m H
Recommended Age: 18 months+
Plum Wooden Sand and Picnic Table
A delightful garden Picnic Table that doubles as a sand table. Enjoy safe sand play as four children easily play together around this raised sand box. When sand play is finished, simply add the lid and transform the sand table into a traditional garden picnic table where up to four children can comfortably eat snacks, lunch or have their own garden table when the adults have their barbeque!
Let their creativity run wild, digging, building and making unique shapes in the sand. The premium FSC® certified timber ensures this sand box blends into any garden design and the table has rounded corners for added safety. A multi-purpose item from Plum® with a small footprint, ideal for compact gardens or for patios.
Plum Wooden Sand and Picnic Table
- Practical yet fun – a winning combination
- Made from premium FSC® certified timber with rounded corners for added safety
- Can be used as a picnic table for outdoor eating or remove the centre wooden panel to reveal a sandpit
- Multi-purpose item with a small footprint ideal for compact gardens
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions
- Easy to assemble in 1 hour with 1 adult
- Recommended age: 18 months +
- Sand not included
- Weight of sand required: 15 – 30kg
- Assembled size: L1.05 x W0.89 x H0.49m
- Internal dimensions sand area: L0.77 x W0.323 x H0.085m
- Always cover the sand pit when not in use
- Regularly check sand for impurities and sharp objects
- Use washed play sand suitable for use in children’s sand pits
- Adult supervision recommended at all times
- Adult assembly required
- Minimum user age 18 months
- Maximum user weight 50kg
- Outdoor use only
- Only for domestic use
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
|Product Dimensions||1.05m L x 0.89m W x 0.49m H|
|Recommended Age||18 months+|
Plum Wooden Sand and Picnic Table Reviews
Elena Podkolzina, 23 Apr 2018
it's really good. there is only one but. the top of the table permits water in if rains. so, the table needs to be closed/protected with a rain cover otherwise the sand will be wet etc etc
Anonymous , 16 Apr 2019
Great size, good and sturdy. East to put together.
Joel c, 19 Apr 2019
Decent sand pit not the best quality in wood but for the price what do you expect overall decent buy
Anonymous , 09 May 2019
Very good quality for the price we got it (almost half price) from activity toys direct
Sally-Ann Y, 17 Jun 2019
Had to make some adjustments to get it to fit together correctly, disappointing!!
Anonymous , 29 Jul 2019
Really happy with the table. It took a while to put together but seems good quality.
Rose F, 11 Apr 2020
This table is great, both kids 4 years and 18 months are thrilled with it. Hours of fun playing with the sand and then perfect for lunch in the garden with the lid on. Quick delivery considering what is happening at the moment. Would definitely recommend both table and Activity Toys Direct. Thank you!
laura h, 17 Apr 2020
Good sturdy table and a fair size for little ones. Would recommend!
Anonymous , 14 Aug 2020
Nice solid wood but putting it together was a bit of a pain and the varnishing took a long time.
Anonymous , 23 Aug 2020
First bought one of these 8 years ago & it's still going strong. Needed a second sand table so naturally bought another one.
Questions & Answers
Q: Does the table lid include a waterproof cover to keep the sand in the sand piy dry?
A: This item does not include a waterproof cover. If you would like to cover this, I would recommend buying a garden furniture cover.
Q: Is the wood treated to protect from winter, or is it bare wood that will need treating once purchased?
A: The wooden picnic bench is made from sturdy FSC certified Chinese Fir timber, which is treated for long-lasting protection from the elements!
Thank you for submitting your question!