Weight: 0 kg
Dimensions: L426 x W426 x H250cm
Recommended Age: 6+
The Plum Space Zone II Trampoline is available in 8ft, 10ft, 12ft and 14ft.
The Space Zone II Trampoline with 3G Enclosure is ‘out of this world’ when it comes to tremendous active fun! This trampoline is built with quality & high durability in mind whilst being super bouncy too. Featuring the innovative Plum 3G enclosure that protects children from any exposed springs, unique ‘Tramp Klamp’ bracket secures the leg and frame joint, providing additional stability to the frame and weatherproofed pads over the springs to keep them bouncy for years.
See more 14ft trampolines.
- Galvanised steel Tramp Klamp® bracket encases the joints for rust free protection and delivers greater integrity and longevity
- Innovative 3G® enclosure design curves in to protect the jumper from springs, whilst maximising jumping space
- Trampoline frame made from steel galvanised inside and out for long lasting rust free protection and increased strength
- Top quality, zinc coated springs and a durable, UV treated jumping mat give a brilliant bounce performance.
- Weather protected thick foam pads cover the springs and frame for safe cushioning
- Trampoline legs secured with push button locking system
- Supplied with spring loading tool for easy assembly
- Manufacturer warranty - Frame 5 years against failure due to rusting. Padding and Mat 2 years.
- Maximum user weights 8ft - 75kg. 10ft - 100kg. 12ft + 14ft - 125kg.
|Product Dimensions||L244 x W244 x H215cm||L305 x W305 x H240cm||L366 x W366 x H250cm||L426 x W426 x H250cm|
Questions & Answers
Q: Does this have any padding or protection on the side bars to stop a child from bumping into them, suffering an injury or hitting their head?
A: The poles do have padding around, however on this trampoline the poles are on the outside of the net for extra safety.
Q: Just wondering does it have a zip entrance?
A: Yes this has a zip entrance.
Q: How many springs does this have?
A: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as I would need to know the size.
Thank you for submitting your question!
You may also like