Weight: 0 kg
Recommended Age: 6+
The Plum Magnitude Trampoline combines a fantastically fun design with pioneering safety features built in. This inventive trampoline adopts a fresh approach to the traditional trampoline design, greatly improving upon it. The Plum Magnitude trampoline features a unique Plum 3G curved enclosure which not only gives children more space for super fun jumping but also protects them from any exposed springs thereby substantially increasing safety during playtime. This trampoline also utilises the Plum ‘Tramp Klamp’ bracket which supports the structure greatly and ensures the all important joints have rust free protection. The core trampoline structure is made from strong galvanised steel making it one durable product that will last for years with no rust in sight! Super fun, super stylish and super safe, the Plum Magnitude Trampoline is a premium trampoline that attempts to cement itself as a cut above the rest in the trampoline department.
Also available in 8ft, 12ft and 14ft.
Plum Magnitude Trampoline and Enclosure -10ft
- Galvanised steel Tramp Klamp® bracket encases the joints for rust free protection and delivers great integrity and longevity
- Innovative 3G® enclosure design curves in to protect the jumper from springs, whilst maximising jumping space
- Trampoline frame made from steel galvanised inside and out for rust free protection and increased strength
- High quality zinc coated springs and durable jumping mat provide the ultimate bouncing experience
- Trampoline legs secured with push button locking system
- Supplied with spring loading tool for easy assembly
- Life time guarantee is against failure due to rust for the play lifetime of the child for who it was purchased
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Number of legs: 3
- Recommended age: 6 years +
- 5 year manufacturer warranty on frame
- 2 year manufacturer warranty on padding and mat
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on net
***Please Note*** Plum state that the trampoline must not be installed over concrete, asphalt or any other hard surface, doing so will void any manufacturers warranty. Please spend the time to read through Plums installation guidelines when assembling these trampolines.
|Max User Weight||100kg|
|Number of Springs||60|
|Number of Legs||3|
Questions & Answers
There are currently no questions.
Thank you for submitting your question!
You may also like