Spec & Assembly
|Specifications||1 Pack of 2||2 Packs of 2||3 Packs of 2|
|Product Dimensions||L 0.5m x W 0.5m x H 0.022m each|
Questions & Answers
Q: Do these come with the pegs to secure to the ground?
A: These are just a pack of black plastic mats
These large protective mats (2 mats per pack) create a safer play environment for your children, by reducing the risk of injury when playing with outdoor toys. The mats protect the lawn from wear and tear in highly used areas such as under swings or at bottom of slides. Grass can also grow through the mat protecting the quality of your lawn.
- Price shown is for 2 x Protektamats
- Protective mats create a safer play environment for children
- Protect the lawn from wear and tear in highly used areas such as under
- Grass can grow through the mat protecting the quality of your lawn
- Dimensions: 50 x 50cm per mat
- Absorbs shock and noise
- Moulded non-slip cellular structure with excellent durability, comfort and slip resistance
- Requires no special skills or tools, allowing quick and easy installation
- No base works required
- Ideal for green field sites, disappears from view once turf has grown
- Can be used on flat or sloping landscapes
- Suitable for all weather and resists wind uplift
- Wheelchair and pushchair accessible
- Made from recycled materials
- Can be installed all year round
- No ongoing maintenance required
Plum Grass Protection Mat (2 pack) Black Reviews
Victoria Lowe, 04 Sep 2017
Excellent service yet again from activity toys direct. Purchased these to go with a plum play centre also purchased from activity toys direct. Excellent purchase, not cheap but provide good protection for both children and grass. Tip - when linking two of the mats together use washing up liquid to lubricate - makes it much easier.
Clare Smith, 26 Mar 2015
Ordered mats on Wednesday morning, was delivered on Thursday morning. Excellent service. Using mats to cover area, that has become muddy, due to wear and tear, from swings.Mats definitely cover the area needed to use swings, in wet weather. Thinking of buying more, for more coverage. Works.out quite expensive, but worth the layout, in order for grandchildren to be able to play, safely, what ever the weather. Mats were quite difficult to put together, used a screw diver to push clips thought the holes, been careful not to tear the rubber. Garden looks better with them been down, than patchy muddy grass.