Weight: 53 kg
Dimensions: 3.0m L x 2.2m W x 2.2m H
Recommended Age: 3 - 12 years
Plum Colobus Swing Set
The Plum Colobus Swing Set allows up to 4 children to use the frame at once. Ideal for when friends come round, encouraging healthy active play.
The round pole premium FSC® certified timber is pressure treated for extra strength. The swingset top bar is 100mm in diameter and the legs are 80mm in diameter making the frame highly robust. Metal swing attachments encircle the pole so no drilling is required through the top beam, maintaining the strength and integrity of the timber. The sturdy frame also has wooden cross braces giving the swing extra stability. Parents can have peace of mind their children are riding a high quality swing set, with safety standards at the centre of its design.
Plum Colobus Swing Set
- Fabulous playset for year round fun
- Made from premium FSC® certified, pressure treated round pole timber
- Includes double swings and a 2 seat glider
- Swing set uses soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra strength
- Play set frame has cross braces for extra stability
- Metal swing attachments encircle the pole so no drilling is required through the top beam, maintaining the strength and integrity of the timber
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Easy to assemble in approx 2 hours with 2 adults
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
- Tools required for assembly:- Power drill with .5mm drill bit-
- Ratchet socket with 13mm & 17mm sockets
- Mallet and step ladder
- Recommended age: 3 to 12 years
- Assembled size: L3.00 x W2.20 x H2.20m
- 5 year manufacturer warranty against wood rot or failure
- Please allow a 2m safety perimeter
- Adult supervision required at all times
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – fall hazard and small parts – choking hazard
- Minimum user age 3 years, maximum user age 12 years
- Maximum user weight 50kg
- Outdoor use only
- Only for domestic use
- Product may vary slightly from image shown
|Product Dimensions||3.0m L x 2.2m W x 2.2m H|
|Recommended Age||3 - 12 years|
Plum Colobus Wooden Pole Swing Set with FREE Protektamats! Reviews
Anonymous , 20 Apr 2017
Great - really solid. Quite an effort is required to put it together. There are no pre-drilled holes and no markers to show you where to drill. Be careful with that tape measure and spirit level!
Mel , 01 Oct 2013
Lovely looking swing set, seems really sturdy. Brilliant service from activity toys direct, it arrived the next day, thank you.
Carol Hill, 06 Jun 2017
Very disappointed in the quality of the poles as there are several cracks in each one. We have put it altogether but not put the leg supports on yet but would not be able to use it without these supports as very rickety from side to side.
Anonymous , 25 Jul 2017
Brilliant, the kids love it.
Gwen Mills, 31 Jul 2017
Looks and is great. Not long up but all good so far
barry hill, 06 Aug 2017
Great swing set. Could have done with some guide marks as to where to fix everything.
Anonymous , 12 Aug 2017
Arrived quickly, product is good.
Jean Hadfield, 28 Dec 2017
Great product and price with really fast delivery service
Anonymous , 06 Mar 2018
Great swing set - 3 year old loves it. Put together on my own over a couple of afternoons, although some help needed to move once set up. Haven’t yet anchored but seems very sturdy.
Umera Majid, 09 May 2018
Alexandra Robertson, 29 May 2018
Excellent purchase for the price, we are delighted and so are the granddaughters. The swing squeaked at the lock joints so my husband put rubber washers on either side of the screw. We bought the child seat for our two year old granddaughter.
Questions & Answers
Q: Can I buy bucket seat for toddler to fit the wooden pole swing set?
A: This swing set is compatible with any of the swing seats available on our website and can be quickly and easily swapped out.
Q: Could this fit a Plum/TP nest swing + a single Plum/TP baby seat? Thanks
A: You are able to use a nest wing, but as this uses 2 spaces you would not be able to use any other seats at the same time due to the see-saw.
Q: Can the seasaw be removed so that we could use a normal swing and the net swing? Thanks
A: This can be done, please note you will need to move the brackets.
Thank you for submitting your question!