Weight: 75 kg
Dimensions: L3.70 x W3.90 x H2.10m
Recommended Age: 3 - 12 years
Plum Climbing Pyramid Play Centre with Swings
The Plum Climbing Pyramid is back and now with a brand new design which includes lots of extra features! The Climbing Pyramid with Swings wooden play centre from Plum is packed full of great activities for children to enjoy including a hide-away camouflaged den, cargo net, climbing wall, slide, large double play deck and a swing arm with two swing seats. Children will love to have lots of active fun on this play centre and their imaginations will run wild too thanks to the Climbing Pyramid's camouflage design.
Made from premium FSC® certified timber, this climbing pyramid play set is extremely strong and sturdy. Parents can therefore have peace of mind that their children are playing on a high quality playcentre with safety standards at the centre of its design.
Plum Climbing Pyramid Play Centre with Swings
- Made from premium FSC® certified timber
- Climbing frame includes: large double play deck with cargo net, metal rung ladder, rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips, 8ft wave slide and double swings
- Camouflage fabric side panels with roll down windows creates a large secret play den area inside the pyramid for imaginative role play
- Swings use soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra strength
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions
- Easy to assemble in approx. 5 hours with 2 adults
- Recommended age: 3 to 12 years
- Upper deck dimensions: L0.74 x W0.91 x H1.50m
- Lower deck dimensions: L0.60 x W1.26 x H1.20m
- Assembled size: L3.70 x W3.90 x H2.10m
- 5 year manufacturer warranty against wood rot or failure
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on all other parts
- Please allow a 2m safety perimeter
- Adult supervision required at all times
- Not suitable for children under 36 months - fall hazard and small parts, choking hazard
- Minimum user age 3 years, maximum user age 12 years
- Maximum user weight 50kg
- Outdoor use only
|Product Dimensions||L3.70 x W3.90 x H2.10m|
|Recommended Age||3 - 12 years|
|Lower Deck Dimensions||L0.60 x W1.26 x H1.20m|
|Upper Deck Dimensionss||L0.74 x W0.91 x H1.50m|
|Max User Weight||50kg|
|Warranty (Frame)||5 Years against failure due to rot|
|Warranty (Hardware & Accessories)||1 year|
|Assembly Time||Approx 5 hours with 2 adults|
Plum Climbing Pyramid with Slide and Swings Reviews
Anonymous , 09 Apr 2017
Kit arrived when promised. All good quality parts, well finished and parts numbered. Took two people to assemble it and time consuming, but worth the wait. Grandchildren love it.
Mrs Davis , 15 Apr 2016
Bought this for grandchildren. Delivery was prompt and everything was well packed. Assembly took 2 of us 5 hours as described but was very straightforward and all the pieces went together very well. Very impressed with the quality and have 3 very happy grandchildren.
Mrs mansfield , 30 Aug 2015
Excellent play equipment, my grandaughters loved it. Delivery was as promised,the next day. Instructions easy to follow to construct pyramid play centre.
Elizabeth Henderson, 19 Oct 2017
Great price and really good quality product. This was the only company who got back to me about delivering to a very remote area, delivery wasn't a problem and customer service was excellent. My husband put the frame up very easily and was really impressed with the quality, he usually finds fault with anything I buy! Many thanks, very pleased with product and service.
Anonymous , 06 Nov 2017
Fantastic in every aspect !
Anonymous , 14 Apr 2018
Excellent piece of kit once erected. We read instructions and laid out pieces of wood before doing anything. Check for replacement screws in package as well due to upgrades or changes. It took a full day to erect the entire thing, but we are pleased with the quality product.
Elena Podkolzina, 23 Apr 2018
yes, very happy. kids love it.
Anonymous , 13 May 2018
Our grandson’s loved it. Grandfather was not too impressed with the instructions!
karen humphray, 13 May 2018
Very good quality, delivered amazingly fast and customer query dealt with efficiently by polite knowledgeable staff. Best price seen anywhere for item, I would thoroughly recommend.
Anonymous , 25 May 2018
We are really pleased with our climbing frame and swing. Our children 6 and 3 head straight to it every time they go in the garden.
Anonymous , 19 Jul 2018
The Climbing pyramid is great, the slide is great, I thought the swings hang would be a bit higher but this is perfect for my 2 girls.
Questions & Answers
Q: Can you list tools required for assembly
A: Plum advises that assembly requires:
Ratchet Socket Wrench x 2 with 13mm Socket x 2, 17mm Socket x 1
Cordless Power Drill with PH#1 x 1, PH#2 x 1, PH#3 x 1, PZ#2 x 1, 5mm Drill Bit, 7mm Drill Bit, Mallet, Stepladder
Q: How does this attach to the ground as we are looking to put this on concrete. Thanks
A: https://www.plumplay.co.uk/media/assembly-instruction-manuals/27505_Climbing_Pyramid_Wooden_Climbing_Frame_Swings.pdf Please a link to the manual which will give you an in depth look at the assembly, please note however it does say must not be installed over concrete. Hope that helps.
Thank you for submitting your question!
You may also like