Weight: 38 kg
Dimensions: 244cm (8ft)
Recommended Age: 6+
The EXIT Pink Edition Trampoline is a great modern trampoline in a cool new black and green colour scheme! The safety net is very taut, and the curved support structures add to both the look and safety of the trampoline. A 2cm-thick protective mat around the edge of the trampoline covers the entire outer edge of the trampoline, further ensuring the safety of the bouncer. In addition to this, a unique foot protection system prevents feet from getting caught underneath the padding and caught in the springs. This sturdy trampoline is bound to last you years, with 14cm long springs to provide an optimal bounce, and a galvanised powder-coated frame that will completely withstand corrosion.
EXIT Pink Edition Trampoline + Safety Net
- 2cm thick padding around the edge prevents falling through the sides of the trampoline.
- Unique foot protection system prevents feet getting caught beneath the padding in the springs
- 14cm springs provide optimal bouncing for years to come
- Galvanised, powder-coated frame to withstand corrosion.
- Adult assembly required
- 2 year warranty on trampoline frame.
|Product Dimensions||ø244cm x 156cm||ø305cm x 183cm||ø366cm x 183cm||ø427cm x 183cm|
|Max User Weight||50kg||100kg||120kg||120kg|
|Number Of Legs||3||3||4||4|
|Number Of Springs||42||54||72||80|
Questions & Answers
Q: Would the pink trampoline 10 foot be big enough for age 7 and 9 year old
A: The maximum user weight for the 10ft will be 100kg.
Thank you for submitting your question!